We look forward to welcoming our clients for pre-booked appointments at the practice.
We continue to work safely following COVID secure workplace guidance. This means we are currently unable to invite clients inside the building due to the limited space inside our consulting rooms, making it difficult for social distancing.
The following details the process when you attend the practice for an appointment.
- When you arrive at the practice for an appointment please call our usual number 01763 273707 and our friendly reception team will run through our COVID questions and tell your vet you have arrived.
- The vet will then call you back and speak with you about your pet and their appointment.
- The vet will ask you to bring your pet to the front door to hand them over in our foyer (we will ask you to wear a face mask at any point you are speaking with one of our colleagues in person).
- Once the vet has completed the examination inside with the nurse they will call you to advise of their findings and any medication or tests recommended.
- They will then ask you to speak with reception for payment over the phone and return to the front door to collect your pet from our nurse.
- If you arrive by car you are welcome to remain in the car after dropping your pet at the door as the weather gets colder.
- If you arrive on foot we will have chairs by the front of the building (weather permitting).
- Please have all cats and small pets in a secure box and dogs on a secure collar and lead.
We thank you for your understanding.